This is a letter which I sent to parents and carers during the Autumn Term 2017 - a year has passed and we would like to remind you about it. It provides the instructions of how to download the school app on your phones. This is another method of communication between home and school.
We are always endeavouring to ensure our communication with you is easier, quicker and more efficient.
I am pleased to inform you that we have recently introduced a new app service to the school.
OurSchoolsApp is a personalised app for our school and will allow us to keep you all updated with school information, news, calendar events and contact information.
If you have a smartphone (Android or iPhone) you can download OurSchoolsApp from Google Play Android or the Apple Store for FREE. Access is also available on a tablet and iPad by following the same download process.
When we update OurSchoolsApp with new information or news about the school, a push message notification will automatically be sent to your device to inform you of this update. You can then view the notification which will then take you directly to our app.
Instructions for download:
1. Using the relevant device ( ipad, iphone
3. In the search bar in the ‘APP’ put the postcode of or the name or the school.
4. Hit the search button.
5. Once you see the school name displayed, just touch the screen on the school name.
6. Confirm your choice by pressing OK.
7. You will now be presented with the ‘APP’ for the school which contains news, information, calendar events, contacts and any other relevant details.
If you do not have a smartphone you can still view the app and the information online at www.OurSchoolsApp.com.
Mrs H King